Learn about existing laws, proposed legislation, strategies for protecting yourself and your loved ones, organizing, and how all of us in Oregon Labor can improve the lives of our LGBTQ siblings, union members, and workers.
- A.J. Mendoza, CWA 7901 President
- Celeste Jones, Oregon AFSCME’s Strategic Alignment Director
- Jess Giannettino Villatoro, Oregon AFL-CIO Political Director
- Christina Stephenson, Civil Rights Attorney
- Gretchen Mollers (OEA), Beaverton School District Outreach & Engagement Specialist, and LGBTQ+ Student & Staff Support
- Be Marston, Unite-HERE volunteer organizer and Shop Steward
Register here, and we look forward to seeing you on June 10!