Nominations are now open for the following PROTEC17 Executive Board positions: Vice President (currently held by Sean Simmons) and Trustee #1 (currently held by Renee Thompson). The terms are three (3) years and will expire in 2024. If you are interested in submitting a nomination, you must do so by 5 p.m. on Mon., Oct. 5. More details below:
- To be eligible for nomination to an Executive Board position, a member must have been in good standing in PROTEC17 for a period of at least six (6) months immediately prior to the nomination.
- No member of PROTEC17 shall run for more than one Executive Board office concurrently.
- Nominations must be in writing by the person making the nomination, and must be at the PROTEC17 office, 2900 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite #300, Seattle, Washington 98102, by 5 p.m. on Mon., Oct. 5, 2020.
- Names of all nominees, except those who declare in writing that they decline the nomination, will appear on the ballot.
- Candidates may submit a statement of up to 200 words and a photo of themselves. These will go out with the ballot and must be submitted to the union office by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 9, 2020.
- A ballot will be sent to each member in good standing at his/her last known mailing address.
- The ballots will be counted at 5 p.m. on Mon., Nov. 16, 2020 at the PROTEC17 office.