Please join us for an upcoming virtual training and development opportunity specifically for union member leadership – YOU!
- Sat., May 21 from 9-11 a.m; or
- Wed., May 25 from 3:30-5:30 p.m
In these virtual workshops, we will go over foundational information and explore best practices key to engaging and mobilizing members to build a strong union, including:
- Understanding union governance and structure, including recent improvements to our union’s constitution
- Sharing best practices for Chapter meetings
- Creating member engagement opportunities and building solidarity
The two workshops will go over the same material. If you haven’t already, choose the day/time that works best for you, and register for one today! REGISTER for the 5/21 training HERE, or the 5/25 training HERE.